Monday 11 August 2014

Thank You

I am very grateful for the nice comments everyone has sent. However this site does not accept vulgar words because this is a fansite for two kid friendly games. I hope you understand what I am saying. I am also sorry that I am not very active that is because I am very busy with school work as well as tutoring work. If you ever want to study habitats, I strongly recommend you to get "Ecosystems HD". It can help you in Habitats Trivia. Also, I would encourage you to do the survey it really can help improve the site.


4 comments:

  1. Oh i'm sorry i posted that wierd comment Please delete it i didn't know there were kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na it's fine but don't do it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Haley and i was wondering are you guys from australia

    ReplyDelete