Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Party

Hello wizards, I am here to say that Eternal101 is celebrating a Christmas Party in Wizard101. There will be Winterbane farming, tag and conversing. If you want to come please email me your wizard name on the Contact Form and I will send you a true friend code or meet me at 6:45pm-6:55pm AEST on the Rainbow Bridge, Wu server to friend me, I am Kevin Moonleaf by the way. Then I will teleport to my house and the rest will teleport to me. the party will run from 7:00pm-11:00pm AEST on the 20th of December. Also please if you will meet me, comment below your wizard name. Use this link for any time conversions http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
Wizards coming:

  • Kevin Moonleaf
  • Hunter Firehorn
  • Richard Battlestrider

No comments:

Post a Comment