Tuesday 30 September 2014

Future

I hope many of you are are enjoying the blog and please vote in the poll too. Ok, I want to talk about the future of this blog. I'm not sure if this blog can last for a decade, I don't know! But if it does, great. I just want to talk about the Youtube channel now. Lanos and I have made a video and it is yet to be published. Lanos currently has the video and still has to send it to me so I can publish it. Now about 2018, yes, that's when we both turn 18. I am hoping to have some advertising done on this blog. Sorry guys :(, we just want to earn some money so we use use it for contests and for ourselves. Maybe some of the money can be donated to charity, I am thinking about the destitute African communities. What else? Oh yes more guides, I know you guys LOVE the KIFG Trivia Answers, maybe another one. Gardening, quests, crafting? Oh well, you can ask for it if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment