Friday 26 September 2014

Sorry

I am very sorry for the inconvenience I have caused leaving the Educational Trivia Answers out. Let me tell you a story. Last night I was making the major update and I was working on Educational Trivia Answers. Since the page wouldn't let me remove the background, I deleted it and created a fresh page and pasted the answers into it. Then I was told to go to sleep. So I did, before I quickly published it. This morning, I tested out the page by going on KIFG Trivia Answers page and clicking the link. It didn't work. I went to check the page I had made yesterday and it had a different url with numbers at the end. This had made me mad. I tried deleting, creating and numbers were still there. So I gave up, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. I hope blogger fixes this problem. Alright, I going to finish off the Geometric Shapes Answers. Stay tuned for a video from EternalNewsNetwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment